Sunday, June 26, 2011

Tara McPhersen for Hello Kitty


So about a month ago I was browsing the sale section at Urban Outfitters and came across this lovely for 75% off!!! Its like the most perfect thing ever. Triple branding by my favorites : Tara McPhersen, Hello Kitty and Kid Robot. At the time though I was on a date with my awesome fiance and super broke. I had to make a choice. Buy the kitty or take my wonderful boy out for crepes. Well of course I took him out for crepes because I love him but pitifully I can't say it wasn't without struggle. While the crepe and the company was fantastic, I have to say my kokoro (heart) broke just a tiny bit by what I felt would be the last time I would ever see that kitty.

Now fast forward to two days ago. My sweetie lost the screw in his glasses and was the sporting the geeky tape look. Ha! We were forced to go to the mall to get it fixed and much to his chagrin. While there of course we had to stop in at Anthropolgie and UO and browse the sale sections. (Can you really call the markdowns Anthro has sales though? To me its what there prices should start at but that's a whole other topic.) So anyway, we go to UO and I was not even thinking about my lost love but my fiance bring me the last Tara McPhersen Hello Kitty doll there was! Like it was waiting for me. Of course I was at same point of having no money and it was either buy the doll or buy my sweetie a pretzel. This time I was totally selfish (and he was ok with that!) So now Kitty is safe and sound in my home and oh so happy! Long story about nothing huh? lol

Also another toy I found in the series was a chococat by Junko Mizuno and normally I would be all over that but its a bit too strange even for me. Love Junko though!

No comments:

Post a Comment